Beneficiary of the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
The TPR Foundation is pleased to announce its participation in the Fry’s Food Stores Community Rewards Program. Each quarter Fry’s gives up to $500,000 to non-profit organizations participating in its Community Rewards Program. By shopping at Fry’s Food Stores you help the TPR Foundation earn a quarterly donation from Fry’s by linking your Fry’s V. I. P. Card to the Foundation’s organization account. Funds received from this program will be used by the Foundation to fund programs that assist Southeast Valley active adults live fulling lives. The Foundation’s organization number is DI880. To link your Fry’s V. I. P. card please follow the directions below. If you have a problem, please call our voicemail system or email us and we will be happy to assist you.
(Contact us here)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Before you can link your Fry’s V.I.P card to the TPR Foundation, you must have an email address on record with Fry’s.
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
- Go to www.frysfood.com
- Select ‘Register’.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password.
(Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’.
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’.
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to www.frys.com
- Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘Sign In’.
(This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Select ‘My Account‘ then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
- Click ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter DI880 (the TPR Foundation’s NPO number)
— Or TPR Foundation, Inc, Queen Creek, AZ., then select ‘search’. Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to TPR Foundation.
- Then select ‘Save Changes’.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
If you have any questions about how to donate or get involved in the TPR Foundation's mission to improve the quality of life for our senior neighbors, please reach out to us!
We'll get in touch with you as soon as we can.